Sunday, March 13, 2011

Toy Army Men Camouflage

Thanks for the compliments / Valladolid tickets available

First: Thanks a lot everyone for your congratulations on all tracks and the flood of comments on Facebook . I do not know what happens every year but felicitáis me more.

Those who have chosen to send emails, which have been a lot, to know that I have read each and every one of them. I say this because many begin like "I know you never read this." Yes, I read them all. Thank you very much. Incidentally, I remind you that I have a new page on Facebook . I'll get to the top of cronies, who are 5000, and I will not be able to accept more applications. Damn restrictions.

Another route has been widely used WhatsApp , mobile application which I highly recommend to all Christ. Enough to pay telephone companies for every measly text message.

On the other hand we were last week in Valladolid, in duo format and had a great time. I do not know what it is This duo go but people get mad, just always happy.

We made a wide repertoire of about twenty songs reviewing all of our albums and some rescuing from oblivion. In the room with a view to Pisuerga beautiful, cold and noise was not the best, but the third song and everybody was up. Photos of Felipe Barrientos.

The surprise of the night was an unexpected visit from my uncle Augustine, who spent there. So I dedicate this post to him we did the photo (Ruben Garcia) that you see up there along with two unknown, at the same kind, ladies.

Next week we will be playing as part of poligonera Orchestra. We versions and original songs from some of the members of macrogroups. Going to be fun: spend three days living in a school, rehearsing and doing maybe you know why. Incidentally, the very La Paquita, "Princess in the neighborhood" has signed on the wall. No, if ultimately the will to sing and all ...
Besides this, the more concerts Barcelona are close (electronic duo format) and Madrid (with band supermúsicos), clicking on the links you can get tickets.

The original always megacreativa Lucia Moreno has made this piece for "Ellipsis," the instrumental track of Severe Heart. We love this kind of thing. The cat that brushes his teeth to let me crazy.

Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment