Sunday, February 6, 2011

3rd Birthday Invitation Message

This was my first masterclass

It was the first time in my life that I teach a large group of thirty students in particular. The initial impact was weird, but then we were picking up some confidence and end up applauding me, that is, that passes the test successfully.

The main problem raised by this master class in Murcia was completely unfamiliar with the level of the audience. That is, you did not know how they were to form the present. After a few questions I realized that some knew exactly what he was talking and others did not have the foggiest idea.

These classes are aimed at those people who have no idea. You made a song with his guitar and want to learn to be recorded with minimal equipment, in this case a laptop, a sound card, microphone and little else, as you will see which have already signed up for my next master class Madrid. Here you have a video that looks more like a "witness" to the time Chanante than anything else, but so do you an idea of \u200b\u200bhow things were going. Yes, the one that looks like it had slept little and move his arms all the time when I am speaking.


Moreover Murcia
welcomed me with open arms, while I ended up playing records in twelve and a half. Rafa Skam, Fran and the great Rafaelina Guirao addressed neither bored me and I miss anything. Thank you very much from here to all three, and Ana Zoila, who can see in the second photo, Apollo and his new trailer and Ornament and Crime, which turned out to be people with a great sense of humor. And of course Lula Oyonarte Vergés and Fino, which are what got me into this.

And a recommendation: Taberna La Parranda . The best place I've found to eat and drink some wine throughout Murcia. Ya, I guess, to be elsewhere, but where I ate better and better was that I tried. See you next time, in Madrid, sign up is free and places are limited. Murcia For many people it said had a waiting list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment