Friday, January 14, 2011

Cover Letter Sample For Retail Clothing Store

Yesterday in Madrid, Zaragoza

First, it's hot we go. No exaggeration to say that was the second action hotter than I remember in my life, the first being the 2003 IFF almost maketh me to go onstage. I heat is that it took him very badly, with the cold I feel more comfortable, as Hitler himself.

Neu in the door. Photo Ulía Moreno.

Neu Within Jorge, responsible for looking after the stall

The fact is that they made a spectacular tail that turned around the block, everyone arrived on time and nobody stood out. Thank you for respecting the timetable.

Photo Alejandro Giménez Sánchez

Everything I've read by websites, newspapers and social networks suggests that the action loved it, which I / we are delighted. But honestly, I did so much heat unbearable, and sing under such circumstances is difficult. Even with those managed to bring everything to fruition, as clearly shown by the following video:



If anyone has good photos of the concert and wants me to put here that send to the address the stalls. Impossible to meet everyone who came to greet me, I received calls and messages from here to greet and thank all for being so animated from the outset and Dear Raul, always controversial. Tomorrow
Zaragoza, we telonear the OK LA HO MA, Hall López. If someone wants to make valid pre-purchase entry to send his name to ellostenderete@gmail.com. By the way, hit with sales stall, morning repeat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment