Monday, January 24, 2011

Tweety Leather Jacket

They are the best pop group in Spain after by Nacho Cano Mecano. They

Yes, I had to dedicate this blog entry. We are filled with emotion. It turns out that Roberto Herrera, director of content Map sound, the music program of La 2 as varied and enjoyable, is preparing a meeting with Nacho Cano and Them. And this is what I just put in an email, copy and paste:
She said her manager Nacho Cano lives in Miami, but look at your calendar to see when you come to Madrid, because (attention) is ultrafan Nacho them and think you are the best English pop group Mecano after. I specifically asked me to tell you this. Hope that

happy week.
Roberto
Yes, yes you've cheered me and Nacho look in your diary to meet with us is another great joy. We are fans of Mecano lifetime. Even got a sampling of "Lovers " our song " Impossible" as a tribute. Both Sam and I believe that Nacho Cano and Carlos Berlanga, once arch enemies are the two best composers in this country and probably never have gotten. Anyone who knows me knows that I have analyzed the records of Mecano and tributes that are hidden on the discs of Them. I could tell a thousand stories about how I met this group, who have been directly involved in my life and the memories I have linked the trio.

My favorite album of the group is, and always will be, "Here comes the sun " which incidentally is the first produced by them. Listen to him without prejudice. I are fundamentalists, nor pseudoindies or shit like that. It's music, enjoy it .

0 comments:

Post a Comment