Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Does Your Guy Wear A Jockstrap

First Masterclass Guille Mostaza

Yes, Guille Mostaza, that's me. It turns out that I have called CAMON recommended by the great Fino Oyonarte , to offer various Masterclass in different cities. The issue to address is how to produce your own album, with affordable methods of basic equipment and inexpensive.

I wanted to approach it because I remember when I studied put me in a sound studio with a mixer Amek Angela and expensive equipment, and when I finished studying I found this team anywhere. Well, yes, the tape recorder Otari in Granada shelters. I've always been very important thing is the idea, not the team, I've heard recorded with four master discs and computer hard cock piss and vice versa, so I focused on how to make music on a PC laptop card plain little sound and four more. Three days and I have divided each day on various subjects.

- Instruments: debugging, guitars, basses, amps, synthesizers

Commissioning: how to leave your instrument prepared and in the best position to take full advantage. Review of the most popular models of guitars, basses, amps, synthesizers

- Recording: MIDI, microphones, musical hardware and software

most used models of microphones, microphone techniques, recording software, introduction to Cubase

- Mixing and mastering: techniques and tricks

Mixing Techniques, plans mixing different effects studio, mastering

never have been a teacher and I have this method of teaching, but what are things I have plenty to tell, I've learned techniques that have the experience and several anecdotes. Also answer any questions you have, of course.

The Master Class will take place on days 1, 2 and 3 February 16:30 to 20:30, in the new space CAMON Murcia. The thing is that I wrote to tell you that you notes, but I've been called CAMON saying that everything is complete, it has been a huge success and have had to expand capacity due to demand for me to give these classes. With Lula and Vergés Fine by me into the scrub so curious and new to me.

Due to the success of this first edition will be more classes in more cities. I will inform.

0 comments:

Post a Comment