Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nordictrack 800 Power Cable

All Starts Today / Facebook / Live Session

Yesterday, Monday, at about ten o'clock and we were giving a peak acoustic " All Starts Today", one of the most-watched programs Radio3. Although we were half asleep, Ángel Carmona was the nicest, caring and supportive. You can hear it here .

are In times of doing things we've never done and in this case what is new about this interview is that song in the morning. I've never recorded vocals before two or three in the afternoon, I bastantante blooming with that theme, and now the people I know and work or have worked with me know what is this thing. Still took his courage to sing three songs and those of Radio3 were so happy that we have put on the cover, not only recommend listening to this last issue but the program Julio Ruiz that remembered as one of the most fun we've ever done.

The favorite Angel is " lie," saying it is very radiable, which has a very good start. It's funny because I remember well the time Sam and I, in that house of Segovia in the woods where we wrote "severe heart disease, invent something. In Rolling Stone say Jack returns to sing pop . Sure, it carries.

Facebook In have several pages dedicated. There is already a Chilean fan, a new one in Mexico, another to go playing Buenafuente program, another to be reissued "Neither I, nor I care" , and several more out there, just have to do a search. From here to thank all the people who run this site support. Mola.

We are now in rehearsals for upcoming concerts, Madrid on Thursday and Saturday Zaragoza. De Madrid, as you know, is about to burst. My advice, so, personally, is that you should go at about 20:30, so that when the doors open tell him Miss Moreno Ulia, which will be there, your name for the item from the list. If you arrive late can you to stay outside, even when you are on the list or you may be the very Gisele Bündchen. And not a thing ours, but the city of Madrid, issues of capacity limits and stuff. FRIED I am. And I can not miss the great Dear Raul, who will be special guests.

See you in anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment